The Greek Applied Linguistics Association (GALA) is organising its 16th International Conference of Applied Linguistics on migrant and refugee education which is currently an issue of utmost importance in Europe.
6-8 October 2017
A WORKSHOP on “Language Assessment of Immigrants and Refugees” will take place within the framework of the conference. The workshop is organised by Professor David Little and his colleagues and will last from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Participation will be limited and there will be an extra registration fee of 10€.
- Maddalena De Carlο, Dipartimento di Lettere e Filosofia, Università di Cassino e del Lazio Meridionale
- Maria Dimasi, Department of Language, Literature and Culture of the Black Sea Countries, Democritus University of Thrace University
- Terry Lamb, School of Education, The University of Sheffield
- David Little, Trinity College, Dublin
- Eleni Skourtou, Department of Primary Education, University of the Aegean
- Petroula Tsokalidou, School of Early Childhood Education, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki